A clean and tidy home can allow for the property to reach its functional and aesthetic potential. While a dirty home can quickly create a less inviting environment, can damage certain aspects of your home and can even create deterred air qualities within your property. These simple tips can hep you to clean your home in an effective and efficient way!
The first key is to separate your home into cleaning “zones” such as bedrooms, kitchen, bathrooms and living room.
Some great strategies for fast Bedroom cleaning are:
- Quick Clean Sweep – Tidy the area by quickly picking up laundry, stashing bedside clutter in surrounding drawers and effectively working to make the room look more spacious and organized.
- Make The Bed – Beds are often the first thing people notice when walking into a bedroom. Making the bed can be a fast and very effective step to a quickly cleaned bedroom.
- Dust – Move clockwise through your bedrooms with a microfiber towel, dusting every surface and piece of furniture. Do not go back and fourth as the dust can be simply spread rather than cleaned.
- Vacuum – Move quickly from one corner of your bedroom to the next. Don’t worry about overlapping every strip.
Some great strategies for fast Kitchen cleaning are:
- Quick Clean Sweep – Declutter you kitchen quickly by moving hand-dried dishes, towels and more in surrounding cabinets and drawers.
- Dishes – Quickly put dishes into the dishwasher and begin your cycle.
- Clean Countertops – Dusting and wiping down countertops and other surfaces in your kitchen to showcases its stunning design.
- Floors and Appliances – Wiping down appliances will allow them to look as high-quality as possible. After every surface has been wiped, quickly remove all the fallen dust from your floor with a quick sweep or vacuum.
Some great strategies for fast Bathroom cleaning are:
- Prep Is Key – Before you begin cleaning your bathroom, spray an all-purpose cleaner on the sinks, shower and other surfaces. Let the cleaner sit as you clean other rooms and return to the bathroom for a very efficient wipe down.
- Toilet Cleaning – Use a toilet bowl cleaner and flush away grime inside the bowl and then quickly wipe down the outside of the toilet with a damp wipe or microfiber towel.
- Mirror Cleaning – Quickly spray a glass cleaner on your mirror a wipe it to showcase a fresh and spot free reflection.
- Floor Mopping – Quickly use the damp mop and begin to mop the floor. Begin in the far corner of your bathroom and work towards the doorway.
Some great strategies for fast Living Room cleaning are:
- Quick Clean Sweep – Find anything out of place or that is taking up to much space and put it away. This will only take a minute or two and clean make your living room appear much cleaner.
- Dust – Move clockwise through your living room with a microfiber towel, dusting every surface and piece of furniture. Ensure you cloth only touches surfaces once to stop the further spread of dust.
- Clean Glass – Quickly clean any mirrors, windows or other glass in your living room to make the area sparkle.
- Vacuum – The final step is a speed vacuum of your living room area.
With these helpful tips, your entire home can be speed cleaned in less than two hours! Utilize these tips to prepare for parties, fast approaching home showing and more. For a more in-depth clean do not hesitate to contact the professionals at Mango Maids!